Chiedza Child Care Centre (CCCC) is local non-governmental organisation which is registered with the Ministry of Labour and Social welfare. It was registered in 2003 and its registration number is PVO 16/2003. Its offices are situated in Ardbennie, Harare, Zimbabwe at number 37 Strachan Road. CCCC is operating in Harare South and Zvimba district under the four key thematic areas.
- Education: Services provided include, direct school fees payment, inclusive education, part-time continuing education, out of school study group, sports development and early childhood development.
- Health and Nutrition: Services Provided include, nutritional assessment, pediatric HIV and AIDS, index testing, school health assessments, sexual reproductive health, wet and dry feeding, viral load testing
- Child Protection: Support provided include: birth registration, parenting sessions, counselling, support groups for caregivers of disabled children, referrals, case management
- Economic Strengthening: Services provided include, internal savings and lending schemes(ISALs), selection, entrepreneurship, planning and management (SEPM), income generation activities (IGA) training, start-up kits as well as support for schools with income generation projects.
In pursuit of its vision, Chiedza Child Care Centre carefully identified its client communities having studied the nature of vulnerability among children. The list below forms the current six client communities identified by CCCC;
- Any child below the age of 18 who is vulnerable
- Children who are out of school.
- Children living with HIV and exposed
- Children with disabilities
- Abused Children and those at risk
- Caregivers of OVC Supported by CCCC programs